Transcend Launches aXeRam DDR3-2000 Triple-Channel Memory Kit
Transcend Information, Inc., a global leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the expansion of its aXeRam product line with the introduction of 6GB DDR3-2000 triple-channel and 4GB DDR3-1600 dual-channel kits. Featuring unparalleled overclocking performance with an exceptionally low voltage of just 1.6V, both new memory kits are designed to meet the strict RAM requirements of gamers and enthusiasts.
Transcendâs aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory is now available in triple-channel configuration, designed specifically for high-end motherboards sporting Intelâs X58 chipset, including the ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM and Gigabyteâs GA-X58A-UD3R. The 6GB DDR3-2000 kit consists of three 2GB modules rated at 2000MHz with timings of 9-9-9-24 and an operating voltage of a mere 1.6V, offering memory bandwidth up to an incredible 48GB/sâ"an increase of 35% compared to standard 1333MHz memory. Thanks to Transcendâs adoption of high thermal efficiency aluminum heat sinks with cooling fins, the aXeRam DDR3-2000 memory kit gives enthusiasts a performance advantage through optimized heat diffusion while overclocking and gaming.
In addition to the top-of-the-line 2000MHz triple channel kit, Transcendâs aXeRam family now includes a 4GB 1600MHz dual-channel memory kit. It contains two identically matched DDR3 1600MHz modules that outperform standard reference modules by up to 15%. Running at 1600MHz with timings of 8-8-8-24 at 1.6V, the DDR3-1600 memory kit ensures optimal performance via an outstanding combination of low voltage requirements, high clock speed, and low latency. The dual-channel DDR3 modules also include high quality heatspreaders and have been certified for use on Intel P55-based motherboards, including ASUS P7P55D PREMIUM, ASUS P7P55D DELUXE, Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P and MSI P55-GD85. Offering exceptional quality on a budget, the new aXeRam DDR3-1600 kit provides a great balance between performance and price.
To ensure extra stability and signal integrity at high clock speeds, all aXeRam modules are comprised of high-quality DDR3 128Mx8 FBGA chips and fully comply with rigorous JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers