Lian Li Launches the PC-B25S Mid Tower Chassis with Silence in Mind
Computers never sounded so good
13 May 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches the PC-B25S mid tower chassis. The hair-line brushed all-aluminum, black chassis is based on the original PC-B25 "Blue Ring" classic; however, Lian Li's engineers have taken silence to a whole new level with this model. The PC-B25S also boasts the tool-less installation features and customization capabilities that consumers are coming to expect from Lian Li's award-winning chassis.
Tool-less & Silent
The top, front, and side panels are all foam-padded to keep noise from escaping. The chassis' two 140mm top-side exhaust fans are covered by a sloping, foam-padded cover which directs the heated, inner air out the back. The 120mm back-side exhaust fan also has an angle-adjustable, foam-padded cover. All five fans have anti-vibration mountings.
The PC-B25S is loaded with rubber pads to cut vibrations and noise. The tool-less, anti-vibration rubber ring suspension HDD rack can hold six 3.5" HDDs. Externally, the PC-B25S's 5.25" x 3 Optical Device Drive (ODD) bays, with the capability of a 3.5" x 1 bay (use a 5.25" converter), mount without the use of tools and are held in place by a rubber-padded arm to prevent vibration. The chassis has eight PCI mounting brackets, which enable CrossFireX and three-way SLI graphics card setups, and are equipped with a rubber pad to reduce noise and vibrations. The PCI slots are used to help increase airflow with special vented brackets to bring in cool air. The PSU compartment, located directly above a filtered vent at the bottom of the chassis, is lined with rubber pads, as is its tool-less mounting clip.
Dimensioned at 210x545x490 mm (W.H.D.), the PC-B25S allows users to use Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards. For the conscientious user, the Lian Li designers have included a tool-less cable clamp within the chassis as well as extra holes in the plates for cable routing. Both the front and top panels come off without tools, making it easy to remove the washable air-filters in front of the fans. The top panel is also home to the multimedia I/O ports consisting of two USB 3.0, one e-SATA and HD Audio. Additionally, a fan control switch is located on the top panel. The PC-B25S is available in black color.
Classic, stylish, functional designs are Lian Li's goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product.
Highlights for the PC-B25S
Foam-padded top, front and side panels
USB 3.0 ready
8 x PCI expansion slots for convenient three-way SLI or CrossFireX configurations
Supports ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
2 in-take plus 3 exhaust fans
Anti-vibration HDD cage, PSU mount, fan mounts, & ODD mounts
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP : US$289+local VAT; only black color is available
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4