MSI & Celebrated Overclocking Website HWBOT Team Up To Launch Crazy Overclocking Events
World-renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer MSI has hooked up with celebrated overclocking website HWBOT to host "You've Got the Xtreme Power!", the extreme overclocking competition. All you need to have is one of MSI's latest flagship, Big Bang-XPower mainboard to face-off online with the best of the world's overclockers, win cash prizes, and qualify to participate in the MOA 2010 Grand Final. In addition, for mainstream gamers, there will be a separate overclocking event held simultaneously called "MSI Fun! OC Festival!". This event requires that you have any MSI P55, H55, or H57 series product; just upload your BCLK speed for a chance to win a high performance MSI Big Bang-XPower mainboard. In addition, with weekly drawings for exclusive Big Bang t-shirts, you could say there's an abundance of prizes.
You've Got The Xtreme Power! Online Extreme Overclocking Competition
For those passionate about overclocking, challenging the extreme performance limits of every product is their greatest enjoyment in computing. Given the amazing overclocking capabilities of MSI's Big Bang-XPower, it has won a great deal of praise around the world by media and gamers for its amazing overclocking capabilities. For this reason, MSI has formed a special partnership with HWBOT to co-host the "You've Got The Xtreme Power!" extreme overclocking competition between June 1 and June 30. All you need is a fiercely powerful Big Bang-XPower and Intel's latest Core i7 980X 6-core processor (retail version or engineering sample are both acceptable). Through this competition's limited events, Super PI 32 MB score and the Futuremark 3DMark Vantage P Score, you'll have an opportunity to challenge the world record for ultimate overclocking and win generous cash prizes of up to USD 3,000. Besides cash prizes, the first-place winner will earn the right to participate in the MOA 2010 Grand Final alongside other skilled overclockers from around the world. Fully unleash your overclocking force in the ultimate duel of face-to-face competition.
MSI Fun! OC Festival The Overclocking Carnival For Everyone
In addition to satisfying extreme overclockers' thirst for challenging extreme performance, so that the general public can experience the joys of overclocking, MSI and HWBOT are also co-hosting the "MSI Fun! OC Festival" overclocking event between June 1 and June 30. All you need is any MSI P55, H55, or H57 series mainboard and a retail version processor to qualify for the competition. The event is extremely simple: upload your processor's BCLK speed with CPU-Z and you're done. The top three participants with the highest BCLK speeds will win a MSI Big Bang-XPower mainboard with amazing overclocking capabilities. At the same time, weekly drawings will be held for exclusive Big Bang series t-shirt giveaways. With so many great prizes, we're sure that no one will want to miss out on this carnival of overclocking.
For additional information, please visit the event website:
You've Got The Xtreme Power!
MSI Fun! OC Festival
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4