Sparkle Launches Low-Power Passively Cooled GeForce GT 220 1GB Graphics Card
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card- with low power and passive cooling design, it brings excellent 3D performance and silent working environment to mainstream users.
Taking the power consumption and performance increase into account, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card feature 40nm chip process from TSMC and exclusive power-saving technology from SPARKLE. The advanced 40nm process significantly reduces the power consumption and GPU core temperature, making them to be low power and energy-saving products and protecting our environments. Compared with the ordinary GT220 which sell in the market, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card can save 20% power consumption during full loading mode.
Today's games, such as Crysis, Stalker: Call Of Pripyat, Battlefield: Bad Company2, they normally use a large number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so these games put higher demands on the capacities of video memory. The current situation demands at least 512 MB video memory to run these games. Compared with ordinary GeForce GT 220 graphics cards on market with 512MB video memory, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card comes with incredible large 1GB DDR2 video memory, making it to be one of the rare batch of GT 220 graphics cards on market with 1GB video memory.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card is equipped with SPARKLE innovative Back-Cooling Technology with 1 copper heat pipes at the front side and aluminum heat sink at the back side of the PCB, with fanless design to deliver high-performance cooling at 0dB. This exquisite designed cooling system lets the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card to occupy only one PCI-E slot, easily to be put into the small case of Slim type chassis. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Graphics Card uses back-cooling technology with aluminum heat sink at the back side of the PCB to get additional cooling effect from CPU fan, effectively enhancing the cooling efficiency.
The capacitors are key factor of power supply on the system and it has great impact on system stability. At present, solid capacitors and electrolytic capacitors both store electricity and discharge it when needed. According to factual test, any operation under high frequency and temperature, solid capacitors are able to supply more stable current than electrolytic capacitors and strengthen longer lifespan. Solid capacitors contain zero risk of leaking or exploding. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card uses all solid capacitor as a true factor of products quality.
Experience the vivid DX10.1 gaming graphics at fluent frame rates, or go beyond traditional 3D graphics and experience GPU-accelerated NVIDIA PhysX gaming effects, Stereoscopic 3D, and lightning fast video and image processing. All you need is the SPARKLE GeForce GT 220 1GB DDR2 Passive Graphics Card with full DirectX 10.1 and full Shader Model 4.1 support, delivering unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects. Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC,Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology