Stealth Introduces High Performance SSDs Ideal for Industrial or Commercial Use
Stealth.com Inc. (Stealth Computer) a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer of industrial rugged computers and peripherals has released a new line of Solid State Drives (SSD) in MLC and SLC technologies for both commercial and industrial applications.
Stealth Computer has been delivering Solid State Drive (SSD) computer products for over 15 years. SSD's are ideal for applications that need to operate in high/low temperatures, high shock, vibration, altitude or to operate reliably in high electromagnetic areas. In addition the quick read/write performance and noise free operation are huge benefits when comparing to standard mechanical hard drives. Typical capacities of SSD's are currently 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB. Stealth offers SSD's in two technologies, MLC and SLC and provides an on-line knowledge base to help customers decide which is better for their applications.
SSDs are highly reliable storage devices that use solid-state memory (NAND Flash) to store data. Stealth Computer's SSD products emulate a standard 2.5" mobile hard drive and are a direct, no fuss plug-in replacement. In recent years SSD technology has grown exponentially making way for relatively low cost, high capacity drives. With large capacity Solid State Drives coming into existence, the traditional mechanical HDD has some strong competition in many niche computer applications.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4