A-Data Releases N005 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products today unveiled its supreme-generation N005. Adopting SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to achieve ultra-speedy read/write performance, N005 is designed to complement the modern lifestyle and to make data access much more efficiently with its powerful USB 3.0 connectivity.
Leading the industry in innovation and design, ADATA completes its USB 3.0 solution lineup with the introduction of this new USB 3.0 flash drive. N005 is perfectly positioned to fulfill the growing need for faster data transfer in personal portable storage for every-day computing. It takes advantage of the enhanced bandwidth of USB 3.0 and delivers transfer speed up to 85 MB/s based on real-world tests, outperforming the conventional USB 2.0 by nearly 300%.
Design-wise, N005 comes with a sleek aluminum body stylishly coated in sliver-gray, bringing out the quality and the elegance that best suit the young urban professionals nowadays. The snap-on cap design at the rear end of the drive is thoughtfully included to prevent lost cap. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, N005 is the smart choice of high-capacity personal portable storage ideal for accessing and sharing huge files on the go.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks away. N005 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4