MSI Launches N470GTX/N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Card That Boasts a New and Improved Heat Dissipation Design
Reduces Heat by 16? and Noise by 21.5dB As Compared to Normal Graphics Card
[Taipei-Taiwan]MSI, the world's leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, today launches two of its latest graphics cards, N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II which are based on MSI's unique Twin Frozr II thermal design. MSI also revealed its limited N465GTX Twin Frozr II golden edition graphics card which adopts the full copper design. The cards are powered by NVIDIA's advanced GeForce GTX 400 GPU and support NVIDIA technologies such as 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA etc and boast MSI's Twin Frozr II thermal design. As compared to the reference graphics cards, MSI's latest offerings show a reduction in noise by 21.5dB and heat by 16? in full load, making them the industry's most outstanding graphics cards with the best heat dissipation and noise reduction features.
Twin Frozr II Thermal Design - Unparalleled Balance between Heat Dissipation and Noise for Optimum Performance
MSI's N470GTX/N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards are based on Twin Frozr II thermal design which uses big size fins and five heat pipes for the best heat dissipation. The card also utilizes a dual-fan design which adjusts quickly to decrease temperatures and supports the "SuperPipe" technology. All these new and improved features give unparalleled performance to consumers. As compared to the reference thermal design, MSI's newest graphics cards show a reduction in heat by 16? in full load and they also show a reduction in noise by 21.5dB. These breakthrough features no doubt make the Twin Frozr II graphics cards the best options for consumers looking for balance between heat dissipation and nose with optimum performance.
Military Class Components Used to Give Ultra-Stable Product Quality
As for the components in MSI's N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards, MSI selected military class components such as the Hi-c CAP which are solid capacitors with 8 times the normal lifespan, no buzz noise SSC and solid capacitors with lifespan of more than 10 years etc. These high quality components significantly increase the durability and stability of the graphics cards to create the best quality products.
Support "Afterburner" Software Overvoltage to Give a Boosted Performance
In terms of software, MSI's N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards support MSI's unique "Afterburner" overclocking software. Not only does this software adjust the clock of the GPU and memory in real time, it also further supports overvoltage, so that users are able to enjoy boosted performance of their graphics cards. "Kombustor", the co-developed by both of MSI and FurMark, is a stability testing tool that assures users of absolute product quality so that users can enjoy a boosted performance with no limitations.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers