Shuttle Launches New J3 Series with Giveaway of SX58J3 Barebone PC Customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ Artwork
Shuttle kicks-off the launch of its new J3 Series high-performance models, featuring the world's fastest processor and world's fastest graphics card, with a barebone PC giveaway
City of Industry, CA -June 23, 2010
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, is giving away a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork to kick off the launch of its new high-performance J3 5800G and SX58J3 models.
"Every PC gamer knows the Tom Clancy franchise," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles. "We're thrilled to be working with Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™, the latest release from the Tom Clancy saga, and we're even more thrilled about the one-of-a-kind Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ PC we're working on to give away to a lucky winner."
To kick off the launch of the world's smallest yet fastest desktop PC - the Shuttle J3 - Shuttle has rolled out a sweepstakes with the grand prize being a new Shuttle J3 Series barebone PC customized with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ConvictionÂ™ artwork. The highly-anticipated Shuttle J3 5800G system and SX58J3 barebone supports the latest IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7-980X Extreme Edition "Gulftown", the world's fastest processor with six-cores, and the new NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® GTX 480, the world's fastest graphics card.
For the latest information about Shuttle, visit http://us.shuttle.com or follow @ShuttleLabs on Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available
- PNY reveals low-cost CS1311b SSD