New Logitech Headsets Deliver Crystal Clear Audio
Logitech - July 1, 2010 - Bringing crystal-clear audio for your Internet and video calls, music and movies, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced two new headsets. Featuring support for super wideband audio, the Logitech® USB Headset H530 and the Logitech® Laptop Headset H555 sound so clear it's almost like you're in the same room as the person on the other end of the call. The lightweight Laptop Headset H555 folds flat and easily fits into the included case. The USB Headset H530 offers laser-tuned drivers for exceptional audio quality. Both headsets are compatible with Logitech Vid HD, Skype 4.0 for Windows® or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac® or later. The Logitech Laptop Headset H555 is expected to be available in July for $59.99 (U.S.). The Logitech USB Headset H530 is expected to be available in July for $49.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology