A-Data Announces S596 Turbo Series SSDs
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, today introduced S596 Turbo, the first Solid State Drive (SSD) using JMicron JMF616 controller. Not only has the speed of S596 promoted, the stability has also strengthened. The ADATA S596 Turbo leads the SSD industry into a whole new era.
In terms of the interface, the ADATA S596 Turbo equips SATA II and mini-USB dual interface, providing greater convenience and flexibility. The SSD can be used either as an external portable storage, or as an installed disk in laptop. Furthermore, with a 3.5" converter, the S596 Turbo can be installed in desktop PC. The brushed aluminum chassis of the S596 Turbo is designed for fast heat dissipation, while bringing impressive elegant demeanor.
JMicron JMF616, the Next-generation Controller Chip
In addition to the DDR2 128M cache buffer, the S596 Turbo utilizes next-generation controller, providing read speed up to 260MB per second, while write speed up to 210MB/S, which is 20 % higher than its former model S596. The firmware supports Windows 7 TRIM command, which significantly shortens the boot-up time. In addition, because of the new controller, the stability of S596 Turbo is largely raised, ridding users of sudden standstill during data transmission. The S596 Turbo supports Static wear-leveling technology, which extends the SSD's life. The S596 Turbo satisfies different needs with 32G / 64G / 128G / 256G storage capacity.
Users of ADATA SSDs are able to download Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) for free and experience enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. All ADATA SDDs are backed by 3-year product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4