ASUS Announces B43 and B53 Commercial Series Notebooks
Reliable and secure, ASUS Commercial Series notebooks are designed to perform in the business world. They have been subjected to stringent durability tests which include drop and pressure tests that surpass industry standards. These notebooks come with Anti-Shock Hard Drives, smart card access, TPM and fingerprint logins as well as ASUS Secure Delete to provide unprecedented levels of security.
The B Series notebooks feature the latest Intel Core processors with vPro technology as well as switchable graphics that offer both energy-efficiency and optimized performance modes. ASUS has partnered with battery manufacturer Boston-Power to provide the Nordic Ecolabel and China CEC-accredited battery for the B43 and B53 Commercial Series notebooks. These batteries maintain peak performance for over 900 charge cycles--more than triple the normal lithium ion battery life cycle. And with ASUS Xpress Charge, a fully- drained battery can be charged to 90 percent capacity in just 90 minutes.
In addition to security measures like smart card, TPM, and fingerprint logins, ASUS Secure Delete lets the user completely erase data via a drag-and-drop interface. In some markets, there is also the optional Intel Anti-Theft Technology and Computrace LoJack for Laptops, which allows the user to trace and recover stolen notebooks.
ASUS B Series notebooks are the world's first to offer ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology, allowing for simultaneously connections on up to three displays. The notebooks can be paired with the ASUS Power Station II dock for easy connections to a range of peripherals and communication devices.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4