AG Findings Presents World-Class Protection for the BlackberryÂ® TorchÂ™ - Available Exclusively at AT&T
Premium providers of the latest mobile accessories debuts four innovative carrying solutions for the BlackberryÂ® TorchÂ™
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (August 10, 2010) - AG Findings, engineers of advanced carrying solutions, unveils four new high-quality, protective accessories for the recently released BlackberryÂ® TorchÂ™. The Glide Rail Technology (GRT) Shell, Premium Leather Pouch, Endo GRT and Endo GRT with holster all boast a sleek appearance and superior protective design, offering consumers yet another top-notch, stylish protection option from the leaders of advanced carrying solutions.
The Glide Rail Technology (GRT) Shell is constructed with patented technology so that the shell attaches to itself rather than the device. The rails are composed of Glide-Tech Resin to ensure smooth operation and prevent scratching when inserting and removing the shell. The GRT Shell also allows complete access to all ports and controls, and includes two interchangeable fronts: Smoked Chrome and Metallic Blue. $34.99
The Premium Leather Pouch is elegantly crafted with luxurious leather and features sleeper magnets that automatically put your device in sleep mode to conveniently conserve the battery. The sleeper magnets in the pouch even function when the device is protected by the Glide Rail Technology Shell. The Premium Leather Pouch will also house many other Blackberry devices. $39.99
The Endo GRT features an internal skeleton to provide support and protection for the BlackberryÂ® TorchÂ™, and also includes the patented Glide Rail technology for ultimate functionality and ease of use. The Endo GRT is available in a bold purple color. $29.99
The Endo GRT with Holster offers the exact same design elements as the Endo GRT, including the internal skeleton build and premium Glide Rail technology, but also features a holster, for easy carrying, which includes a sleeper magnet to ensure battery conservation. The Endo GRT with Holster is available in black. $34.99
"For nearly two decades, our loyal customers have relied on us to provide the most groundbreaking, first-of-its-kind mobile accessories," said Adam Stubin, Vice President of Business Development, AG Findings. "We are ecstatic to be able to satisfy their mobile cravings yet again with these brand new carrying solutions for the newest addition to the popular Blackberry line. Our rigorous quality control and testing procedures ensure we are offering world-class cases that are second to none."
The Glide Rail Technology (GRT) Shell and Premium Leather Pouch will be available August 12, 2010 at all AT&T retail locations as well as http://www.att.com/wirelessaccessories for $34.99 and $39.99, respectively. The black Endo GRT with holster will also be available at all AT&T retail locations and http://www.att.com/wirelessaccessories in late August for $34.99. The purple Endo GRT will be available at http://www.att.com/wirelessaccessories in late August for $29.99.
For more information on AG Findings and its newest accessories for the BlackberryÂ® TorchÂ™, please contact PR representative Kristen Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org
About AG Findings
AG Findings was founded in 1993, in Ft. Lauderdale FL, and has since served the wireless communication industry by providing innovative technology and accessories. Becoming well known for engineering plastics, AGF has manufactured cases, holsters and headphones for some of the world's most well known brands. In 2005, AG Findings began selling product under the AGF brand. AGF is synonymous with engineered, innovative carry solutions including holsters, belt clips, cases, headphones, and various other accessories. If it needs protection and style, AGF has what you need.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4