EVGA Releases Classified SR-2 Power Supply to the Market
EVGA, in its pursuit to deliver only the best quality and performance, is at it again with the EVGA Classified SR-2 Power Supply. Delivering 1200 watts of continuous power while maintaining an 80 Plus Silver certification is only the beginning. 6 +12v rails capable of delivering 38A, and fine-tuning knobs allow you to adjust the +12v rail and fanspeed to the optimal performance.
This power supply is designed around the record shattering EVGA Classified SR-2 motherboard, but is perfectly suited to meet and exceed the needs of any motherboard and graphics card combination.
Continuous Power means this PSU is rated in continuous power; the steady power a PSU can output continuously, rather than the amount delivered at its short-lived peak. Also, Advanced Hybrid Cable Management combines traditional and modular PSU designs, and achieves low wire-transmission loss as well as better cable management for improved airflow. PowerCache means this PSU has a high-performance capacitor that delivers an extra power reserve when needed. And Extreme Voltage and Fan Tuning offers the ability to fine tune your +12v voltage and power supply cooling fan to suite any condition, whether you are pushing to the limits or just running silent.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4