The latest BitFenix creations ready to make a splash in Cologne Germany
BitFenix Design Lab, August 17, 2010) - With thousands of visitors in attendance every year, GamesCom is one of the largest gaming-related shows in the world. This year, in cooperation with CaseKing, is pleased to announce that the latest BitFenix creations will be on display at GamesCom 2010 (Hall 9.1, Booth #35).
At the show will be the highly-anticipated Colossus full-tower E-ATX chassis, a case that was designed for gamers from the ground up. Also on display will be Survivor, a mid-tower ATX chassis with ruggedized features and mobility in mind - perfect for the mobile digital warrior. Fans will also get a glimpse of some products from the BitFenix accessory line, including the S2 Security Device, the Spectre Fan Series, and the Alchemy Premium Modding Series.
To commemorate the debut of BitFenix at GamesCom 2010, BitFenix is holding two very special contests for BitFenix fans. One is the BitFenix Bikini Contest where fans can vote on their favorite BitFenix Bikini Girl photo for a chance to win a brand new BitFenix Colossus Chassis. The other is the KODE5 BitFenix Frag Video Challenge where fans can submit their favorite frag video for a chance to win a trip to the KODE5 2010 Global Finals in Lima, Peru!
To enter these two special contests, just head over to the BitFenix GamesCom 2010 website located here:
You'll also get a sneak peek of the Colossus trailer!
"This year's GamesCom is shaping up to be the most exciting one yet, and with our partners at CaseKing, we are thrilled to be able to show fans what we've been working on. I invite everyone to come to the CaseKing booth to see our latest and greatest creations!" said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
For more information on BitFenix, go to the official BitFenix website at http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology