A-Data Releases C008 Retractable USB Flash Drive
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, launched today the C008 retractable USB flash drive. The trendy design features a sliding USB connector, which smoothly extends from and retracts into the drive at the push of a thumb. The capless mechanical design eliminates the hassle of lost drive caps. Furthermore, users can effectively make the USB connector ready for use with just one hand, for greater convenience when speed is necessary.
The newly introduced C008 embodies both functionality and aesthetics. On one hand, the USB connector is concealed in the compact body, fully protected without the need for a drive cap. The matte-textured body is scratchproof and dirt-repellent. On the other hand, the C008 comes in an elegant shape and in two colour schemes, expressing its unique personality. The simple curves of this series give a feeling of fashionable comfort. Additionally, the C008 is conveniently designed with a strap hole so that one can easily loop a string through and connect to a keychain or a mobile phone.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial), to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just few easy mouse clicks. The C008 is backed by lifetime product warranty.
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology