Corsair Announces Retail Availability of Professional Series Gold Power Supplies
Fremont, California - August 26, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the general retail availability of the Professional Series Gold AX1200, AX850, and AX750 power supply units. These PSUs, which feature 80 PLUS® GOLD certification, were announced and shown at Computex in Taipei, and have won numerous accolades since then.
"The response of early users and reviewers to the Professional Series Gold PSUs has been phenomenal," stated Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "We have been working overtime to meet the demand for this ultra-efficient, fully modular PSU, and are thrilled to announce that these highly anticipated products are now widely available from Corsair's retailers."
Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies exceed the requirements for 80 Plus Gold certification, delivering over 90% efficiency at 50% load when using a 115V AC input. This increases to over 92% efficiency when used with the 230V AC voltage input specification in Europe. Built utilizing server-grade power train architectures designed for mission-critical levels of voltage stability and reliability, Professional Series Gold power supplies deliver previously unheard-of levels of performance.
Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies are provided with a seven year limited warranty, and are backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies can be downloaded here.
For more information on Corsair Professional Series Gold PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
For a Technical Overview of the Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 power supply, please visit the Corsair Blog.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4