Synology┬« Releases August Peripherals Update with Newly Supported One Digital Media Adapter, Two Wireless Dongles and Three Hard Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-August 18, 2010-Synology┬« Inc. today announced six additional peripherals compatible with its DiskStation: one Digital Media Adapter (DMA) Playon!HD from A.C.Ryan, two wireless dongles including AboCom┬« WU-5204 and EDIMAX EW-7711UAn, two Western Digital┬« 3.5" hard drives including 1TB WD1003FBYX-01Y7B and 500GB WD5003ABYX-01WER, and one Western Digital 2.5" 1TB hard drive WD10TPVT-00HT5T0.
The DMA, wireless dongles and hard drives have successfully passed a series of tests in the Synology laboratory. The DMA from A.C.Ryan has been tested to be compatible with Synology DiskStation lineup running on the current operating system, Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3-1139. The wireless dongles are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10 and x09 series, 3.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10, x09, x08 and x07 series, while the 2.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with selected x11, x10, and x09 DiskStation series.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology