NEC Display Solutions Presents 23'' Model in the MultiSync PA Series
NEC Display Solutions is launching the MultiSync PA231W, a 23-inch monitor in its award-winning PA series of professional class displays. The display, with its powerful IPS technology, delivers excellent picture quality in the new 16:9 format and includes sophisticated features such as a future-proof DisplayPort connection and ergonomic comfort through height adjustability. With a focus on improving user productivity and having an attractive price/performance ratio, this monitor is designed to meet the demands of the CAD/CAM and DTP sector, precision engineering and for detailed image reproduction in the field of medical radiology.
With a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, the PA231W offers outstanding viewing angle stability and image precision. The Digital Uniformity Control (ColorComp) automatically regulates the evenness of the brightness and colour distribution, thereby guaranteeing consistent display quality. The monitor also features a programmable 3D LUT for precise colour space emulation.
Intelligent features such as the picture-in-picture function for the parallel display of multiple video feeds enhance productivity and facilitate effective working practices. The model also comes with an integrated, programmable USB hub (DisplaySync Pro) that allows flexible connections to multiple PC platforms. The NEC MultiSync PA231W scores brilliantly with its first-class connectivity. As well as VGA and dual digital DVI-D interfaces it also features a future-proof, high-bandwidth, digital DisplayPort connection.
The height adjustability of up to 150 mm and the optional landscape or portrait viewing mode mean that the display can be set up to suit the individual user's specific needs. These ergonomic features were an important contribution in the PA231W's achievement of the TCO 5.0 certification.
When developing the 23" model, NEC focused greatly on the issue of environmental responsibility. The use of recycled plastic for the monitor housing, the use of arsenic-free materials and the transparency of the carbon savings meter are all consistent with NEC's acclaimed "Green Vision" campaign. In order to minimise environmental impact, the company employs a green product design methodology with energy-efficient technology solutions and seeks sustainability in the manufacturing process.
"Current users of conventional 19, 20 and 21-inch 4:3 format professional displays will appreciate the move to a wide screen format and all the well known advantages and qualities of NEC products," says Christopher Parker,Product Line Manager for Professional Displays at NEC Display Solutions Europe. "The NEC MultiSync PA231W offers the combination of a new format and future-proof features to boost productivity and ensure our customers will be well equipped to meet the growing demands of today's working life."
The NEC MultiSync PA231W is available in black from September 2010. The package supplied includes a power cable, one digital DVI-D, one DisplayPort signal cable, one analogue VGA cable, a manual and an installation and driver CD-ROM. NEC Display Solutions Europe offers a three-year warranty including backlights.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers