Habey USA Announces BIS-6620-IV Fanless Mini-PC
HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and server storage products, releases BIS-6620-IV, a new addition to the BIS-6620 ultra-compact fanless PC family based on the Intel Atom Z5xx processors. It is available for sale to resellers, system intergrators and major online retailers. This new model is integrated with a HDMI 1.3 port with digital audio. It also supports Microsoft's Windows Embedded Standard 7 and compatible with Intel's latest Embedded Graphics Drivers (EMGD). Configured with DXVA support media player, the BIS-6620-IV is the best Intel Atom platform that can take the full advantage of the Intel ultra-low power US15W chipset's GMA500 HD video hardware decode capability, supporting full HD playback of .mkv, .mp4, .mov, .flv and more video formats.
At just 4.5" x 4.5" x 1.5", this quiet, tiny-but-mighty Atom platform is packed with features you can imagine: Intel US15W SCH chipset with GMA 500 graphic capable of full 1080p HD hardware decoding, one DDR2 SODIMM slot supporting up to 2GB of RAM, one 1.8" SATA HDD or SSD drive bay with micro-SATA connection, five external plus one internal USB2.0 ports, HDMI port output up to 1920 x 1080, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, built-in CF socket and SD reader, High Definition audio, one Gigabit Ethernet port, WiFi option, 12V DC power input and support for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Linux and Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating systems.
The BIS-6620 is developed around Intel's most power-efficient Atom Z510 and Z530 processors plus US15W chipset with less than 5W power consumption. Its integrated GMA500 graphic supports 2D, 3D and advanced 3D graphics and full hardware acceleration of H.264, MPEG2, VC1, and WMV9 up to 1080p, eliminating the need for software decode and off-loading the processor. The unique fanless enclosure design includes Bolt-Thru holes for VESA mount standard; make it easier to mount on flat panel monitors, TVs, and other displays on stands or wall mounts without extra bracket.
The BIS-6620-IV's industrial grade embedded board, SSD (solid-state drive) support, HDMI 1.3 with digital audio and ultra-compact fanless enclosure design make it perfect for full HD media player applications, kiosk, proximity, digital signage, POS, thin-client and "build your own embedded system" applications.
Ultra-compact for space-constrained applications
VESA mount ready for easy installation and mounting
Low power consumption and fanless design
Supports full high-definition video hardware decoding
HDMI 1.3 with digital audio
Supports SATA, SD, CF storage options
Supports Windows Embedded & Linux
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4