New Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 Puts Comfort in Your Hands
SYDNEY, Aust. - 12 October, 2010 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Wireless Mouse M510 for users looking for a high level of comfort, control and convenience. The ergonomically designed shape has deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and a broad palm area so your hand can relax in comfort even over hours of daily use.
Equipped with back/forward buttons, side-to-side scrolling and zoom you can easily click scroll and zoom any content from budget spreadsheets to photo albums to maps to Facebook feeds, while laser tracking will keep you in cursor control on almost all surfaces. With up to two years battery life you can nearly do away with batteries. The on/off switch helps conserve power and the smart sleep mode extends battery life with an indicator light eliminating power-out surprises.
The M510 also features the Logitech® Unifying receiver; a convenient and clutter-free way for you to connect wireless keyboards and mice to your laptop. So small that it can stay in a laptop when you're moving around, a single Logitech Unifying receiver can control up to six compatible Logitech products - freeing up valuable USB ports and making it easy to mix, match and add to your existing setup, no matter where you are. So you can have a set up for home, another for the office and never have to unplug anything.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 will be available in Australia through logitechshop.com.au, Officeworks and via Dell from late November 2010 for a recommended retail price of $89.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4