ASUS Announces ENGT430/DI/1GD3 Low Profile Graphics Card
ASUS has announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of DirectX 11 graphics cards with ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP). Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GT430 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI-Express 2.0 ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP) card is ideal for home theatre enthusiasts and casual gamers. Built using a specially designed low profile PCB (printed circuit board), the ASUS ENGT430 includes NVIDIA PureVideo engine that accelerates even Blu-ray 3D media. Its use of the highest quality components, including ASUS Dust-Proof fan, GPU Guard, and Fuse Protection ensures that the ASUS ENGT430 remains stable and reliable for long-term use.
Perfect for home theatre PC with low profile design (low profile bracket is included) and watch latest movie titles in full 1080p 3D fidelity with Blu-ray 3D acceleration
25% longer card lifespan with unique Dust-Proof fan
Enhanced durability with GPU Guard that prevents cracking and fracturing, even increasing drop and shock damage resistance, and Fuse Protection that prevents overcurrent-related loss of performance.
The ASUS ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP) will be available from October 11th, 2010 from authorized ASUS resellers.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4