A-DATA DDR2-800G makes your gaming experience better than ever
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has recently released its Gaming Series DDR2-800G as dual and even as single channel kits. With high capacity, these memories can unleash the true power of 64-bit operating system, Windows Vista® platform.
The ever growing PC gaming market, including online gaming, is a 35 billion USD per year industry. Based on a recent survey, there are over 260 million PC gamers worldwide and that should grow to 350 million by 2012. This enormous group of gamers around the globe is creating such demand for specialized hardware to improve their gaming experience.
A-DATA's DDR2-800G delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The G Series DDR2 memory line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperations with online gaming companies to ensure its G Series meets performance and reliability standards.
A-DATA G Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4