HIS introduces the HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870, accelerates your system with HD3D, Eyefinity, Eye-Definition & Eyespeed Technology
TODAY, Hightech Information System Limited is proud to unleash the revolutionary new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 graphics card. Loaded with HD3D stereoscopic technology and three main pillars - Eyefinity, EyeDefinition and EyeSpeed, the new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 bring an incredible experience of application performance and flawless high-resolution imagery for fully immersive gameplay.
Whether it's enthusiastic gamers hungry for the latest and coolest technology to win virtually at every game, or PC users who want a fast system for their multi-tasking, the new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 are without a doubt the best solution around. The HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 not only offer incredible HD gaming performance on all the latest games and DirectX®11 support, but also makes multi-tasking easier with features like Eyefinity technology. So get ready as we bring our all-in-one technology - HD3D, Eyefinity, EyeDefinition and EyeSpeed- right into your home.
HD3D Stereoscopic Technology
HD3D technology transmits two separate images to each of your eyes at the same time at a resolution beyond 1080p. Supported with HD3D glasses, this technological innovation comes with Stereo 3D gaming, Blu-rayTM 3D, 3rd Party Stereo 3D middleware software and 6800 Series GPU support. The S3D glasses is the best synchronization between display and eyewear; it is easy to use and excellent in conveying brighter and better images. To meet the ever-increasing demand of hi-tech consumers, HD3D technology streams stunning visuals and offers an unrivaled audio experience with compatible displays - HDMI 1.4a Legacy 3D TVs, 3D projectors and 3D Monitors.
The Three Pillars
Get immersed with AMD Eyefinity technology
An immersive experience that expands your game across multiple displays. Welcome to surround sight.
Get amazing EyeDefinition graphics with DirectX® 11 technology
Play the latest DirectX® 11-capable games in true "EyeDefinition" with the AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series graphics. AMD's second-generation DirectX® 11-capable architecture enables ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience.
Speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video with AMD EyeSpeed technology
Get fast applications and incredible video with AMD EyeSpeed technology. Get more from your system than just great gaming with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology. Experience enhanced application performance and incredible video quality online or with your favorite Blu-ray movie.
Founded in Hong Kong in 1987, Hightech Information System Ltd. is an internationally acclaimed graphics cards manufacturer. Commitment to Excellence is the bedrock of the company. HIS is proud to be ATI's Authorized 1st Tier AIB Partner, Certified Partner and Launching Partner. Up to the third quarter of 2010, HIS has won over 1,100 awards with ATI graphic solutions from major media all around the world. The performance-leading and award-winning models range from entry level to the most professional level products. HIS have proven to offer far superior, cooler, quieter and faster graphic cards than any other leading rivals. For further information, please visit the web site at http://www.hisdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4