Allion Certified as Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Authorized Test Lab
Allion (Allion Test Labs, Inc) is pleased to announce its new role as the authorized test lab for Wi-Fi DirectÂ™, a brand-new Wi-Fi technical standard set by Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA). As a long-term partner of WFA, Allion has full experience in providing certification testing services for IEEE 802.11 standards along with other WFA standard series. With the official authorization from WFA, manufacturers can now apply the Wi-Fi DirectÂ™ Certification Program through Allion at its Taiwan lab.
Other than traditional IEEE 802.11 structure, this compelling standard conducts Wi-Fi Peer-to-Peer technology and allows devices to connect and accomplish tasks such as synch, share, transfer, display and print even without a hotspot or other Wi-Fi network. As to the compatibility, Wi-Fi Direct-certified devices can work with most legacy Wi-Fi products. Plus, the Wi-Fi Protected SetupÂ™ mechanism makes the device connection easy and safe under WPA2 security protection.
As a committing Wi-Fi standards verification and consulting center, Allion is determined to develop the most effective test programs for both industry standards and individual IT products. "Allion is capable of verifying all Wi-Fi standards such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and the latest Wi-Fi Direct, our goal is make the program simple for our customers and to accelerate time to market", said James Ou, director of Allion's engineering service division. For further information or any technical / certification inquiries, please visit Allion's webpage at http://www.allion.com/wi_fi.html.
About Allion Test Labs, Inc
Allion is a global IT testing and verification consulting firm conducting standard certification, interoperability, performance and compatibility testing services for companies all over the world. Established in 1991, Allion has been in the forefront of technology standards and sophisticated test methodology development. Aiming at each stage throughout new product development, Allion is able to generate highly efficient, fully customizable test plans and automation solutions with exceptional technical expertise. For more information about Allion, please visit us at http://www.allion.com
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4