RITEK Launches the First Capless Connector USB 3.0 Flash Drive, the HD7
RITEK is launching the latest and upgraded USB 3.0 flash drive -RIDATA EZ Drive HD7. HD7 not only can provide the high transmission USB 3.0 speed, but also offer the most convenient design of USB 3.0 flash drive ever. RIDATA HD7 is the first capless designed connector with USB 3.0 flash drive in Taiwan.
RIDATA HD7 makes two best record of USB 3.0 flash drive. First of all, conforming to USB Specification 3.0, RIDATA HD7 gives you more than great performance with high-speed data transmission rates.HD7 can provide the highest transmission speed of 60 MB/s. Secondly, HD7 has convenient and smart design which is capless retractable USB connector. HD7 makes a new designed element into USB3.0 flash drives.
RIDATA HD7 flash drive's capacities are available from 8GB up to 32 GB now. Besides high-speed transmission, the most important part is that its elegant design with sliding USB connector. In addition, HD7 only cost NTD $1590 for 16GB and NTD $2590 for 32GB. Only needing a small investment and can enjoy the high speed and the most convenient of life. It's no doubt that RIDATA HD7 is your best choice now.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4