Colorful Exposed A New PCB of GTS450
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia market,after their iGame series catching people¡¯s eyes in global market, now they are working on a new GTS450 which is single slot edition and has cooling vents on PCB. Unlike the holes on GTX480/470, Colorful designs more efficient vents on the PCB, even in the position of chokes, the purpose is to lower the height of the chokes and improved the thermal performance of the board.
According the pictures, we could see the GTS450 uses 4 memory modules, and each of the memory is with the specs of 256MB/32bit. No ordinary solid capacitors can be found on PCB, they use POSCAP capacitors instead to control the height. The most attractive point is that 4 chokes cross the PCB vertically, half on the front and half the on the other side. With ONSENMI low thermal MOSFET, these conponents make up 3+1 phases PWM circuit.
The interfaces include 2 of dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port, one 6-pin power connector is needed for extra power supply.
Colorful keeps the cooler as a secret, they haven't announced what cooler will be used on this PCB, but they said this single slot GTS450 will be released before Christmas next month.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4