Sparkle Announces New Low-Profile GeForce GT 430 with 512 MB Memory
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced New Edition of SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card, bringing unparalleled levels of price/performance to mainstream users. Exquisitely made cooling fan, which has high performance thermal compound ensures optimal thermal dissipation even after years of use.
Using NVIDIA's next generation GF108 chip architecture. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card are designed with unparalleled levels of price/performance. With more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power over competing product, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card dominate the competition and offers amazing game realism on the latest DirectX 11 titles like Civilization V. Equipped with the latest industry leading technologies including NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA PhysX, high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and more, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card has everything mainstream users need to spoil their senses.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology With 96 cores CUDA C/C++ Support
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card's 96 processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding.
DX11 Done Right
With more than 2x the geometry processing power over competing products, the SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards can deliver the game realism with incredibly detailed characters, terrain, and game environments - all with blazing fast performance. The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 Graphics Cards also bring stunning gaming effects with cutting-edge Microsoft DirectX 11 graphics and NVIDIA PhysX technology take gaming to a new level.
Big on Performance. Easy on the Wallet.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card let you to get the most graphics bang for your buck. With NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 graphics chip, you can dominate the competition in the hottest titles like StarCraft 2 without breaking your wallet.
The SPARKLE GeForce GT 430 512MB Graphics Card provides 512MB DDR3 video memory to mainstream users, to satisfy the need on the video memory size, conquering mainstream PC games and application programs.
3nd Generation PureVideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
OpenGL 4.0 Optimization and Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Native HDMI 1.4a Support and Audio Input for HDMI
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.4a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound. High-definition audio transmission can be realized without spdif wiring.
Latest News Posts
- New Google Pixel 2 leak: The headphone jack is gone
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers