Palit Microsystems Announces Duo of GeForce GTX 570 Accelerators
Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, releases the most anticipated products of the year: Palit GTX 570 and GTX 570 Sonic Platinum. Featuring massive DX11 performance, dual fan thermal solution with the new mercury design and 4 video outputs, Palit GeForce GTX 570 Series will bring you a whole new level of gaming experience.
With 480 CUDA processor cores and the architecture enhancement on GF110 chipset, Palit GTX 570 Series deliver an outstanding DX11 performance that's 25% higher than previous generation. However, the enormous factory overclock of 800MHz and 1280MB of 2000MHz makes Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum the king amongst GTX 570 Series. The performance of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum can boost 6% higher than non-OC GTX 570 in DX11. Even more, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum runs up to 8 % faster in DX10 than non-OC version. Built from GeForce GTX GPU, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum also incorporates all the latest gaming technologies like CUDA, PhysX, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision and SLI. Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum is the most suitable gaming rig for enthusiast gamers.
Design with more fans and fins, the Dual Fan thermal solution consists of a PWM fan with optimized heatsink, giving Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum exceptional thermal performance. Featuring the dual fan design, Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum remains quiet and cool while you rip through the latest titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops. In addition, the new Mercury Design of classy sliver fan cover gives Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum an attractive appearance. Combine with function and stylish look, the thermal design of Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum is simply outstanding.
With the excellent gaming performance, cooler and quieter thermal solution, the classy Mercury Design fan cover and the latest GTX technologies, Palit GTX 570 Sonic Platinum provides unbeatable gaming experience! And is the perfect gift for performance-minded gamers just in time for the holidays!
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4