Leadtek Releases New WinFast GTX 570 Graphics Card
After releasing the WinFast GTX 580 with great sales in November, Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today unveiled the new WinFast GTX 570 graphics card for the upcoming holiday season. Like the GTX 580 which features high performance, lower power consumption and noise, the DX11 GPU offers gamers maximum resolution and a quieter environment. The WinFast GTX 570 features a high core clock speed of up to 732MHz. With 480 cores and 1280MB of GDDR5 memory, paired with a 320-bit interface, its graphics card power is lower than GTX 470, only 219 watts.
The WinFast GTX 570 has a brand new thermal cooling solution called the vapor chamber and a new adaptive GPU fan controller as well, which ensures quieter operation. With an innovative new thermal design, it is quieter than the GTX 285, with a noise level of just 47dB. It's nearly silent during gaming or heavy use.
The WinFast GTX 570 fully supports and exploits the features of Microsoft Windows 7, GPU-accelerated tessellation of DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.0 designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature. PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce. It offers support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. From jaw-dropping PhysX technology and 3D Vision Ready technology to lightning fast gaming effects processing, all accelerated by the GPU, the WinFast GTX 570 graphics card does it all with mind-blowing performance.
There are two DVI-I connections as well as a mini-HDMI connection. Moreover, with the native HDMI connector and 7.1 LPCM audio channeled through a PCI-Express interface, gamers enjoy high definition audio experience with no extra SPDIF cable needed.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology