Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO: wide adjustable HDD/SSD mounting frame for 3.5 and 5.25 inch slot
optional fan assembly | MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon introduces the new "Vibe Fixer" model to their hard drive decoupler series: The Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO is a wide adjustable, versatile standby adapter and decoupling frame for hard drives and SSDs in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch format and fits into either a 3.5 or 5.25 inch mounting bay. The smaller 2.5 inch drives can be mounted into either frame setting, the user has the freedom to choose the purpose of the remaining free PC slots.
The operating noise of rotary hard drives are effectively decoupled from the housing due to a total of eight rubber buffers positioned in the frame. Thanks to the pre-drilled holes for an 80mm or 120mm fan, the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO can expand to fit an active hard drive cooler. The decoupling frame measures 156mm x 98/144mm x 32mm (L x W x H). In shipping you will find instructions, mounting rails and an extensive supply of screws including rubber bolts for use on an optional fan to ensure a vibration free assembly.
Video instructions for users can be found on the newly opened YouTube channel from Sharkoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmEBfF0B6U
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vibe Fixer PRO available for the recommended retail price of 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4