Point of View Announces GeForce GTX 570 TGT Beast Edition Graphics Cards
Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a water cooled GeForce GTX 570 3D processor board, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"M featuring a solid 9mm slim-line AquaCopper water cooling block. The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" already started shipping at a recommended retail price of 499 (TGT-570-A1-BST-W).
In addition, Point of View and TGT are offering a silently air-cooled solution running at identical frequencies priced at 449. Hand-selected by TGT, the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast" is running at an unprecedented 841 MHz core clock "out of the box", 1682 MHz shader clock and 3960 MHz DDR-5 memory clock honoring TGT's efforts to optimize and balance both, enhanced core clock settings and rock solid stability.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 570 "Beast"TM is the world's first GeForce GTX 570 based 3D processor card running stable beyond 840 MHz. But this is not all. Depending on the local thermal cooling environment and ventilation, the "TGT 570 BEAST" may run stable at even higher core clock rates. Frankly speaking, as TGT seriously cares about the 3D gaming enthusiasts TGT is not only raising the core clock rate, but also significantly raising the over clocking headroom in general.
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology