CORSAIR DOMINATOR DELIVERS EXTREME SPEED & PERFORMANCE IN NEW ALIENWARE AREA-51 ALX DESKTOP
Alienware Area-51 ALX Overclocked to 1600MHz for High-Performance Gaming
Fremont, CA, June 26, 2008 - Corsair® http://www.corsair.com, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today that the recently relaunched Alienware Area-51® ALX high performance gaming platform now includes 4GB of Corsair's award winning overclockable DOMINATOR DDR3 memory. Using Corsair's DOMINATOR memory modules, the Alienware Area-51 ALX runs with rock-solid stability at the overclocked memory frequency of 1600 MHz.
"It was important to use DDR3 memory on the new Area-51 ALX because we wanted to use the latest and fastest technology available," stated Patrick Cooper, Director of Product Planning at Alienware. "Corsairs' DDR3 DOMINATOR modules allowed us to run 4GB of memory at an amazing speed of 1600MHz."
The DOMINATOR family of memory represents the ultimate in performance technology engineering from Corsair. DOMINATOR is designed with the highest performing IC overclocking capability and Corsair's patented DHX cooling. DHX technology is an innovative quad-layer heat sink design that optimizes memory performance and reliability by maximizing thermal dissipation. With DHX Technology, heat is removed via two paths - the leads of the BGA chips into the PCB (conductive cooling) and the back of the BGA packages into the custom designed extruded aluminum heat sinks (convective cooling). This allows DOMINATOR modules to achieve outstanding overclocking performance, while remaining stable and reliable.
"We are very pleased to have our DOMINATOR modules chosen by the engineering team at Alienware," stated Andy Paul, CEO of Corsair. "Our DDR3 DOMINATOR series is becoming the memory of choice for very high-end gaming computers, such as the Area-51 ALX model, since we can guarantee stable memory operation at very high speeds due to the DHX cooling technology used inside the modules."
More information on the Alienware Area-51 ALX can be found at http://www.alienware.com.
Corsair's award winning DOMINATOR memory is widely available from Corsair retailers and etailers. Corsair memory products are backed by a lifetime warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and the TSXpress helpdesk are also available. For more information, see http://www.corsair.com.
Corsair, Inc. has earned a reputation as being the first to market performance leader with cutting-edge products for the PC enthusiasts. Corsair supplies DRAM Memory, Flash Memory, Power Supplies and Water-cooling solutions for high-performance gaming systems, mission critical servers and portable notebooks. Performance, Reliability and Innovation - It is Corsair.
Alienware offers unique and award-winning technology products that incorporate state-of-the-art components, innovative engineering and design, and unprecedented customer service. Alienware has been recognized by INC 500; won the Shoppers' Choice Award as the Best Performance Desktop by Computer Shopper's reader survey; had its Alienware Area-51 ranked among "The 25 Greatest PCs of All Time" by PC World and also received PC Magazine's Reader's Choice Award in its 18th Annual Reader Survey. Alienware systems are available direct within the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. For more information, please visit http://www.alienware.com or call 1-800-ALIENWARE (254-3692).
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4