Corsair extends two of its gaming-oriented product lines
New additions to the Gaming Audio Series headset and Graphite Series case families showcase commitment to meeting customer needs
LAS VEGAS, California - January 06, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the addition of an analog version of its recently launched Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB Headset and a special edition white version of its Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case.
The Gaming Audio Series HS1A extends Corsair's gaming headset offerings, bringing the same comfort and design as its award-winning predecessor, the HS1 USB headset, to an analog version for gamers who prefer to use their own sound cards. The HS1A uses the same generously sized earcups, 50mm drivers, memory foam earpads, and high-quality microphone as the HS1, and connects to the audio source and mic input using two 3.5mm stereo plugs. It also includes an inline volume control and microphone mute button.
"We were delighted to see the positive response to our first audio product, the Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB headset," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Based on customer feedback from thousands of survey responses, we chose to ship the full-featured HS1 USB version first, and now we are pleased to offer an analog version with the same build quality and comfort to gamers who already own high-end sound cards."
The special edition white version of the 600T mid-tower case brings another element of style to the acclaimed design of the Graphite Series mid-tower case launched in September 2010. The special edition is identical to the original 600T except that it features a beautiful white exterior, with both glossy and satin black accents, as well as an all-black interior and windowed side panel.
"While the sleek gun-metal gray of the original Graphite Series 600T looks terrific, offering a special edition white version gives a choice to customers who want a unique look without having to mod the case themselves," continued Mookerjee. "Our product focus continues to be on listening to our customers and bringing out solutions that meet all of their needs-whether it is a different type of input for our gaming headset or a wider choice in case colors-without compromising quality or performance."
Both the Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1A and the special edition white Corsair Graphite Series 600T will be available this month from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The HS1A has an MSRP in the U.S. of $79.99, and the white 600T has an MSRP of $159.99. Both products come with a 2-year warranty and, like all Corsair products, are backed by Corsair's highly regarded customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair's range of high-performance gaming audio solutions, please visit http://www.corsair.com/audio.htm.
Images of the special edition white Corsair Graphite Series 600T can be downloaded from here.
For more information on all of Corsair's computer cases, please visit http://www.corsair.com/cases.html.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems, computer cases, and headset and speakers systems.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4