CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with Corsair
Calgary, AB - January 6, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, has teamed with Corsair to launch a new liquid cooling performance platform starting with the Hydro Series H60. Additionally, CoolIT has worked extensively with the Corsair product team to create a new technology called Corsair Link, a software connected control system for case lighting, cooling systems, fans, power supplies and memory. Through this new product the enthusiast will, for the first time, be able to optimize their entire PC for their own performance, aesthetic and acoustic preferences.
"We are thrilled to be working with one of the biggest names in enthusiast computing." Says Geoff Lyon, President and CEO of CoolIT Systems, "Through this new partnership, Corsair's experience and knowledge in the enthusiast computing space has provided invaluable guidance to create a tremendous technology offering".
"By teaming up with the innovative engineers at CoolIT Systems, Corsair has taken an important step to deliver not just a great cooling product but a platform that allows all Corsair components to be controlled through a software control system" Says Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair.
The new line of products will be launched at CES in Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 6, 2011, and include a new low profile head unit and superior cooling performance and acoustics. The products will be available for reviewing on the http://www.coolitsystems.com on January 6th, 2011.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, gaming audio products, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4