TRENDnet¬ģ Launches the 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 6, 2011 -TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today from CES, the launch of the 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, which features three additional Ethernet ports to network media center devices.
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed home or small office network. Connect computers, printers, gaming consoles, televisions, and DVRs to the three Ethernet ports on the bottom of the adapter. Network one adapter to a router and plug another adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. Connect adapters quickly using the convenient one-touch connect button. Use up to 16 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode-resulting in measurable power savings, given that the device is always on.
"TRENDnet's energy efficient TPL-305E adds to our growing portfolio of Powerline products," stated Sonny Su, Director of Technology for TRENDnet. "With the proliferation of networked devices in the home, users will benefit from the three networked ports on this powerful Powerline solution."
The 3-Port 200Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-305E, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners this coming February.
The MSRP for the TPL-305E is US $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers