New ZOTAC ID41 Series Introduces USB 3.0 and DDR3 Technologies to the ZBOX Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today takes the award-winning ZBOX to SuperSpeed with the new ID41 series. The ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series introduces SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and DDR3 technologies to the ZBOX mini-PC.
"External expansion is vital with mini-PCs. By adding SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to our award-winning ZBOX mini-PCs, we are able to offer external connectivity capable of speeds up to 5.0 Gb/s," said Carsten Berger, marketing director.
DDR3 memory technology combined with an Intel Atom D525 processor and Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics deliver outstanding energy-efficiency with plenty of processing power capable of flawless high-definition streaming video and Blu-ray playback on the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series - the customizable ZBOX ID41 with room to accommodate one 2.5-inch SATA HDD or SSD and two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots and the ZBOX ID41 Plus, which includes a 250GB hard drive and 2GB of DDR3 memory. Users can supply their choice of operating system for the ZBOX ID41 series.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 series.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4