PowerColor Announces Radeon HD 6950 PCS++ Graphics Card
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, announces a dual mode setting design in the HD 6950 series: the PowerColor PCS++ HD6950. The PowerColor PCS++ HD6950 features a dual BIOS setting, allowing a bump in performance with factory overclocking to at 880MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed. The bump enables performance to increase out its own segment and maximize gaming experience like never before.
The PCS++ HD6950 also has embedded with a back up setting, easily delivering the extreme performance to tackle the game titles. Gamers can manually switch the different settings to meet their own demands.
"This product is like nothing else on the market with its dual mode setting design," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "The PCS++ HD6950 is an innovative product with all the key features, it should be the solution which can fulfill any gamer's demand."
Furthermore, the PowerColor PCS++ HD6950 features cooling through its dual 92mm fans, enlarging the air flow to lower the GPU temperature in a lower fan speed. Heat it dissipated through the heat from its copper base that fully covers the GPU efficiently. All this combined results in high performance in a quiet environment.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Game Bundle: A Record Setting AAA Title for True Gamers
To bring more benefits for PCS+ gamers, PowerColor includes the most-anticipated game of the year, Modern Warfare 2, into the PCS++ HD6950. Continuing the gripping and heart-racing action against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse, the Modern Warfare 2 delivers the most realistic and immersive FPS gaming experience with PowerColor PCS++ HD6950 to all gamers, enabling the most exhilarating gaming experience like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology