Club 3D introduction of the new Nvidia GTX 560Ti
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands - January 25th, 2011 - Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation gaming video card. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560Ti supports DirectX 11, Cuda , and Nvidia PhysX® technologies to provide the best experience on your favorite games with up to 3x the performance of previous generations.
With NVIDIA® 3D Vision technology you can now use two Gefore GTX 560Ti cards in NVIDIA® SLI® configuration to project across three displays with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
The new card features an impressive 822 Mhz clock speed with 1024 MB GDDR5 memory and a 256 bit memory interface.
A new and innovative indented shaped cooler improves airflow and reducing heat to the GPU.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe. Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you. Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court