Arctic Announces the Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler
ARCTIC's Freezer series is undoubtedly a reference mark in the world of CPU coolers. Today, ARCTIC proudly presents the new flagship in the Freezer 13 series - Freezer 13 PRO. The new CPU cooler incorporates an innovative Cross-Blow technology to provide unmatched cooling performance for professional systems. The Cross-Blow technology is cooling down the Northbridge and voltage regulators on the main board specifically. Equipped with an additional 50 mm PWM-controlled fan at the base of the CPU cooler, this extra downward blowing fan would help generating airflow to other chipset parts. This, thus, dramatically lowers the temperature of the surrounding components near the CPU.
Superior in its ground-breaking engineering design, the Freezer 13 PRO overpowers its competitors by generating up to 300W of cooling capacity. Featuring an ultra-quiet 120 mm PWM-controlled fan with four U-shaped 8mm copper heatpipes, the Freezer 13 PRO is all set for inaudible and massive heat dissipation. The mega-sized CPU cooling fan guarantees adequate airflow through the aluminum fins in the heatsink. Such meticulously engineered mechanism effectively and efficiently transfers the emitted heat away from the core of the CPU.
The entire installation process of the Freezer 13 PRO is very simple. The unique mounting system via push pins offers excellent stability. With a fiber reinforced retention module, the plastic frame is strong enough to sustain the heavy weight of the CPU cooler. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound guarantees high thermal conductivity while making the installation a quick and clean process as well.
Aiming to cope with constant changes in PCs and massive heat output, this new CPU cooler is targeted at PC enthusiasts modding on current high-end PC platforms, including a wide range of Intel and AMD CPUs. It is also compatible with the newest Intel Sandy Bridge LGA 1155 processors.
The Freezer 13 PRO comes with a 6 year limited warranty, with a MSRP set at $54.90 USD and 39.90 EUR, excl. VAT. It is definitely a step up from any other ordinary CPU coolers in the market. ARCTIC, again, brings affordable and innovative cooling solution to computer enthusiasts and overclockers.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4