CoolIT Systems and PC Specialist Partner Up in UK
Calgary, AB - February 17, 2011 - CoolIT Systems and PC Specialist Limited have teamed up to deliver cutting-edge gaming systems and home office PCs to consumers in the UK & Ireland. CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling and thermal management solutions, brought the ECO line of liquid CPU coolers to market in 2010 with great success, followed by the advanced ECO II in 2011. The new cooler is already promising exceptional performance gains over other cooling products on the market. PC Specialist is offering the ECO A.L.C. with all their high-end systems, with the intention of implementing the ECO II in future product lines.
"It's great to be working with CoolIT. CoolIT produce innovative liquid cooling solutions that enable us to offer high spec overclocked systems that run cool, quiet and stable." Says Danny Williams, Director of PC Specialist Ltd., "CoolIT A.L.C products offer what traditional CPU fans have been trying to offer for years."
"We are very pleased to offer CoolIT products through PC Specialist. Their commitment to quality and dedication to the highest level of service has made them one of the UK's premier system builders." Says Geoff Lyon, President and CEO of CoolIT Systems, "They possess a unique perspective that has allowed them to differentiate in the market, and to create meaningful machines for a wide variety of applications."
CoolIT's 2011 product line features two new CPU coolers with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To further increase the personalization, system builders can add in the CoolIT's CI LED hardware which integrates dynamic software controlled lighting capable of thousands of colors. The latest generation of Advanced Liquid Cooling demonstrates unparalleled performance gains with all modern CPU sockets. The products are being offered through partnerships with System Builders and OEM manufacturers.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Corsair, Maingear, Shuttle, SYX, Apple, Alienware, Inno3D, PC Specialist and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
About PC Specialist
PC Specialist is a UK based system integrator that assembles computers and laptops specially to order using only the highest quality components. From a basic home office PC, through to the very latest cutting-edge gaming systems, each system is custom assembled by our expect technicians and tested with our in-house designed software to ensure each system meets our strict quality assurance guidelines. Visit http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk to configure your perfect computer online.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4