Patriot Memory Unleashes 128GB USB 3.0 Supersonic Magnum
New 128GB USB 3.0 Supersonic Magnum delivers lightning-fast 200 MB/s read speeds
FREMONT, CALIF., USA - March 1, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today unleashes the Supersonic Magnum -- a 128GB USB 3.0 SuperSpeed flash drive that combines lightning-fast performance with massive storage capacities.
The Patriot Supersonic Magnum combines a single-chip native USB 3.0 controller with eight-channels of memory to deliver sequential read and write speeds up to 200MB/s and 110MB/s respectively - beyond the performance capabilities of internal hard drives.
"We continually try to raise the performance bar when it comes to our flash drives. With our new eight-channel memory controller, we are able to reach read and write performance levels previously impossible with external storage," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering.
A lightweight and durable aluminium enclosure enables the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to survive up to 15Gs of shock for safe transportation of your data with added style.
Expect the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to ship in Q2'2011 in 64GB and 128GB capacities.
Patriot Supersonic Series Magnum
64GB and 128GB capacities
Sequential read speed: Up to 200MB/s
Sequential write speed: Up to 110MB/s
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies worldwide. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available