G.Skill Exhibits New Memory Products at CeBIT
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, exhibits its first SATA 6Gbps SSD, Phoenix II, its brand new and uniquely designed Sniper gaming memory and a series of ultra fast memory products, including DDR3 2300MHz CL7, at CeBIT 2011 in Hannover.
Aim for Awesome! G.Skill Sniper DDR3 Gaming Memory Series
Following on from the continued success of its Ripjaws and RipjawsX series memory, G.Skill is extending the choice for gamers with a brand new and completely unique design of performance memory for PC gamers. G.Skill Sniper DDR3 Gaming Memory Series totes a unique gun styled heatspreader that complements the enthusiasm and style PC gaming enthusiasts who love to have their PC look as great as they play. The Sniper DDR3 Gaming Series will be available via G.Skill authorized distribution partners worldwide in early March.
Extreme Performance Needs Are Always Our Priority!
In order to continuously satisfy extreme overclockers and PC enthusiasts thirst for the highest performance memory available, G.Skill has showcased the ultimate DDR3 memory kits: 2,300MHz CL7 and 2,133MHz CL6! These two will join the popular G.Skill RipjawsX family and allow overclocking enthusiasts to reach the absolute most performance out of their Intel P67 platforms.
G.Skill Phoenix II - SandForce Quality, SATA 6Gbps performance.
G.Skill announces that its Phoenix II will use the latest SandForce SF-2000 Series controller and the latest Micron 25nm NAND flash. Under the latest SATA 6Gbps high-speed storage standard, the G.Skill Phoenix II SSD delivers never before seen sequential read/write speed at 550/500 MB/s*. G.Skill will display this during CeBIT 2011, with global retail availability ready in middle of Q2 2011.
Latest News Posts
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court