EVERCOOL Transformer CPU Cooler Series-the silent cooling
Taipei, Taiwan-2011-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. The special feature of Transformer cpu cooler series is the shining silver look that is eye-catching in the various CPU coolers with hard impression. Both Transformer 4 Plus and new launched Transformer 3 provide silent cooling performance.
Three 6mm heat pipes in V shape of Transformer 3 increases the airflow and improves the cooling performance. 12cm PWM fan, which can automatically control the fan speed up to 2200RPM by detecting the CPU temperature, and H.D.T Tech can rapidly take the heat away. Its shock absorption rubber nail design reduces the shake and lowers the noise to provide extremely quiet cooling. Additionally, clips for Intel and AMD are great compatibility.
Another member in Transformer series is Transformer 4 Plus, which won "COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2010 Design & Innovation Awards", uses four 8mm copper heat pipes and dual PWM fans, and also uses H.D.T Tech to directly take the heat dissipation. The fans with PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed to keep its noise level at 15dBA. Large aluminum fins and fans enhance the convection for CPU and other components to make noiseless and perfect cooling.
Transformer 4 Plus has excellent overclocking and cooling performance, and Transformer 3 has a good C/P value. EVERCOOL Transformer CPU cooler series provide different cooling solutions for users.
The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8gm71iNONE is for EVERCOOL Transformer series.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- Super rare NES game sells for a huge $41,977
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court