Patriot Memory Unleashes Supersonic Magnum
New USB 3.0 Supersonic Magnum delivers lightning-fast 200 MB/s read speeds
Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today unleashes the Supersonic Magnum -- a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed flash drive that combines lightning-fast performance with massive storage capacities.
The Patriot Supersonic Magnum combines a single-chip native USB 3.0 controller with eight-channels of memory to deliver sequential read and write speeds up to 200MB/s and 110MB/s respectively - beyond the performance capabilities of internal hard drives.
"We continually try to raise the performance bar when it comes to our flash drives. With our new eight-channel memory controller, we are able to reach read and write performance levels previously impossible with external storage," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering.
A lightweight and durable aluminium enclosure enables the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to survive up to 15Gs of shock for safe transportation of your data with added style.
Expect the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to ship in Q2'2011 in 64GB and 128GB capacities.
Patriot Supersonic Series Magnum
64GB and 128GB capacities
Sequential read speed: Up to 200MB/s
Sequential write speed: Up to 110MB/s
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4