Lantic release new GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Complying with the raising of production yield of TSMC's 40nm process, video chipset's performance has been improved and NVIDIA accelerate the update rate of its product line. Today Lantic launch its GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 - the newest addition to the GeForce® GTX 500 lineup - for increasing consumers' opportunity of selection.
The Lantic GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 video card uses the NVIDIA 40nm process GF116 core, equipped with 192 CUDA stream processors and 32 texture units. It supports the DirectX 11 effects specification, Power of 3D Vision and PhysX and full HD hardware decoding technology. Lantic GTX550 Tis core frequency is 1040MHz, stream processor frequency is 1800MHz, and memory frequency is as high as 4400MHz; as for the output, its interface is equipped with the all-round combination of DVI/HDMI, supports dual monitor output, satisfies the displaying need of various types of users.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4