SuperTalent Announces JEDEC Standard mSATA
Mini SSD Standard Comes to Tablet Market
San Jose, California - March 21, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a new mSATA interface SSD that conforms to new JEDEC MO-300V standard.
SSDs are fast, reliable, non-volatile storage devices used in a variety of portable devices. The recent proliferation of netbook and tablet designs has created the need for a standard to enable easy and efficient integration possibilities. The mSATA JEDED standard MO-300B is one such standard. It is a SATAII interface SSD using a mini PCIe formfactor.
This full sized mSATA, supports SATA-II, 3.0Gb/s speeds and measures a mere 50.80mm x 29.85mm x 4.85mm. This new embedded interface supports capacities ranging from 16GB to 256GB.
"As the market moves and new standards emerge for highly integrated SSDs, SuperTalent will be there responding to the needs of our customers"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Xiaomi's Mi 5X offers dual camera at an affordable price
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds gets temporary paid crates
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available