Corsair Announces Windowed Side Panel Kit for the Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower PC Case
- Versatile replacement side panel includes clear window and mesh panel options -
FREMONT, California - March 22nd, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of a windowed side panel for their award-winning Graphite Series 600T PC case.
The replacement side panel features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T case provides builder friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style. PC enthusiasts often like to customize and show off their builds, and we're pleased to provide them a way to display their creativity and expertise." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Providing a mesh panel option with integrated fan mounts gives overclockers and performance fanatics an option for even more cooling performance."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Side Panel with Window and Mesh inserts for the Graphite Series 600T is available for purchase from Corsair.com for $29.99 USD. For more information on this and other accessories for Corsair cases, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers