Corsair Announces Availability of 2000MHz Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Kits
- New Models Provide Even Better Performance Along With Acclaimed Vengeance Overclocking and Compatibility -
FREMONT, California - March 17, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of 2000MHz versions of the award-winning Vengeance family of DDR3 memory.
The new 2000MHz kits are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders anodized in Jet Black. They join the 1600MHz Vengeance DDR3 memory kits, which are available in either Jet Black or Cerulean Blue, and the 1866MHz Vengeance DDR3 kit, available in Jet Black.
"Our new 2000MHz Vengeance memory is perfect for PC gamers and enthusiasts, as well as systems integrators who value the outstanding overclockability of the Vengeance family, and are looking for even more speed." said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "They're a great choice for anyone looking to make the most of their high-performance system."
The 2000MHz kits, and the entire Vengeance family of DDR3 memory, are compatible with all current Intel® and AMD platforms. They will initially be available in the following configurations:
Images can be downloaded here.
Corsair Vengeance memory kits, including the new 2000MHz versions, are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
About Vengeance Memory
The Corsair Vengeance family of DDR3 memory provides high performance, aggressive styling, and attractive pricing. Vengeance memory runs at 1.5V for maximum compatibility with all Intel and AMD platforms, including the new 2nd generation Intel Core processor family (Sandy Bridge). Vengeance memory is assembled using DRAM ICs specially selected for performance potential and include heat spreaders for improved performance. Like all Corsair DRAM modules, Vengeance memory kits are tested to our exacting standards and come with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on the Vengeance family of high-performance DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4