-- GIGABYTE Announces "Initial K Contest" on HWBOT--
-- Are You Quicker than a Rabbit? --
City of Industry, California, April 06, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced a new overclocking competition in conjunction with HWBOT.org called the "Initial K Contest".
Since this is the year of the rabbit in Asian astrology which symbolizes "quick" and the Easter bunny is soon to make an appearance in the West, we thought it would be fun to have a challenge to see just how quick some of you are with our P67 motherboards. As you probably figured out by the title, the GIGABYTE "Initial K Contest" focuses on Intel's K sku CPUs. Split into 6 stages, contestants who place in the top ten for each stage will receive points. The champion at the end with the most points will win one of HiCookie's first born X58A-OC boards. 2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a GIGABTYE P67A-D3-B3 motherboard. Good luck everyone and hop to it!
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_initial_k
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology