Lenovo announced today the ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one (AIO) desktop - the first PC in the ThinkCentre Edge family - that blends sophisticated image, purposeful function and productivity into a small, subcompact model. Equipped with up to Intel i7 Quad Core processors, the ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO makes its debut as the industry's most powerful AIO, as well as the thinnest, measuring just 2.5 inches. It makes an ideal office or home tool for small-to- medium businesses, education customers and power professionals looking for style and high performance with the convenience of a small footprint.
"Until recently, all-in-one desktops lacked the powerful performance many desktop users need, but the ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one turns the paradigm on its head with supercharged processing power and robust graphics all in a sporty and stylish design," said Tom Shell, vice president, ThinkCentre Marketing, Lenovo. "It forms a unique combination of style and substance, outpacing the competition in performance, fast boot up, serviceability and price."
Thinnest AIO Dressed to Impress
The ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO sports a 21.5-inch glossy high definition screen, making images crystal clear. While the screen makes a large visual impact, its industry-leading thin frame helps it fit into even the tightest of work spaces. A convenient wireless keyboard with comfortable island-style keyboard tucks neatly under the AIO to complement its minimalist look. This compact design helps save up to 70 percent of space versus a traditional tower desktop and LCD monitor.
Features and Function With Purpose
By definition, AIO desktops should be easy to set up. The ThinkCentre Edge 91z makes it even easier - just plug in and go. The AIO keeps this simplicity and purposeful design constant throughout its construction: From a spill proof wireless keyboard, front-facing control buttons and wall mount capability to multiple-display support, the AIO makes operation intuitive.
Most Powerful AIO Performer
When it comes to performance, the ThinkCentre Edge 91z comes fully loaded from "power on." With Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7, the AIO boots 30 percent faster than non-optimized models2, and with RapidDrive on optional solid state drive models, users can shave off up to 20 seconds of boot time. Armed with up to Intel i7 Quad Core processors, 8 GB of DDR3 memory, 80 GB solid state drive storage or 1 TB hard drive and optional 1 GB of ATI discrete graphics, the AIO pushes the envelope as the industry's most powerful AIO.
The ThinkCentre Edge 91z AIO provides a first-class multimedia experience too. With support for HDMI and an optional Blu-ray DVD drive, watching high definition videos looks seamless and crystal clear. Or, users can stream video on the AIO's big screen using its WiFi capabilities. They can also video chat with the AIO's built-in web camera.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4